Motorcycle Tire 110/100-18 for Hard Terrain
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||according to customer requirement|
- Model NO.: 110/100-18, 110/90-19, 120/90-18
- Type: Tubeless
- Tire Design: Bias Belted Tyre
- Front/Rear: Rear
- Trademark: KEYSTONE
- Origin: China
- Diameter: 18"
- Certification: SONCAP,ISO,INMETRO,CCC
- Tread Pattern: Cross-Country Tread Pattern
- Ply Rating: 6pr/8pr
- Specification: CCC, ISO, INMETRO
- HS Code: 40114000
This pattern is KEYSTONE's new hard-pack terrain compound designed for blue-groove traction. Cross-patch tread design provides a larger contact patch that maximizes both in-line and cornering traction, while its multi-knob tread pattern technology assures a large footprint.
1. Siped and dimpled knobs add more bite-edges for the ultimate in traction
2. Rigid 6 ply carcass enhances stability and absorbs impacts
3. Dual compound tread offers best traction and wear on the hard terrain.